Out of hours safeguarding - advice for parents
Please enter an introduction for your news story here.
Out of Hours/Holiday Safeguarding—advice for parents
If you are concerned about any young person in respect of their vulnerability, emotional well-being or any type of abuse you may wish to contact on one of these agencies:
· Call Derbyshire 01629 593193
· Police 101 (999 in an emergency)
· Crimestoppers UK 0800 555 111
· Childline 0800 1111
· Citizens Advise Bureau 0300 4568437
· CEOP (internet/online safety) 0370 4967622
· CRUSE (bereavement) 01246 550080
Please also see the Connect poster for details of other agencies that you or your son/daughter could talk to if they need support.
Mrs Connolley (Assistant Headteacher/DSL) and Mrs Godley (Early Help) may pick up emails over the holiday if you need to contact them but it is not urgent on:
You are not guaranteed to get a response to an email very quickly over the holidays so if it is an urgent concern you should use the appropriate phone number from above.